i stumbled upon a new blog that captures the street style so deliciously today: Street Peeper
here’s some of my favourite Parisian looks from Street Peepers:
1) Alexandra Golovanoff in a red Gucci suit
I LOVE the gold emblishments (buttons) on the red jacket!
Could she have been inspired by the Gucci ad below? 😉
2) Susan Cernek in navy blue Zara coat, ripped H&M jeans,
Those ripped at the knees H&M jeans are “to live for” !!
3) Barbara Martelo, Stylist wearing Balmain jacket, Nicholas Kirkwood heels
She does justice to the Balmain jacket. I’m quite sold on the padded/sharp shoulder jackets. Not everyone can carry it well but Barbara certainly can.
4) Anna Della Russo in Stella McCartney blazer & shorts, Balenciaga heels
5) Giovanna Battaglia of L’Uomo Voguein Yellow Marni pants, Grey Calvin Klein turtleneck sweater, Martin Margiela heels & Dries Van Noten scarf
6) Don’t know who this lady is but me thinks she is rockin the Hermes scarf thrown carelessly (as if!) on her semi casual outfit. Her beautiful complexion and loosely tied ponytail is nothing short of amazing might i add.
So put together that the guy in the background is staring. 😛
Come to think about it, most of the looks I love involve jackets and some short of structure.
I’m totally living in the wrong country where the temperature is above 32 degrees on an average!
Street Peeper is going straight to my links!